Warm Service and Warm Winters, From Our Family To Your’s
If you’ve never tried Regency Woodstoves and Fireplace Inserts before, you’re in for a treat. They’re the most stylish, efficient, and popular brand of wood-burning products on the market. Those chilly nights of grumbling and shoving logs into a dead furnace will be gone forever.
A Cleaner Chimney is the #1 Seller of Recency Wood Stoves & Inserts in the Southeast Region
A Cleaner Chimney is the #1 source for Regency Wood Stoves and Wood Inserts in North Carolina and the Greater Southeast United States. We think of our customers as our family, and we simply can’t live that dream from behind a sales desk. A Cleaner Chimney handles it all, start to finish. Nobody in the area can do what we do, and in fact, our competition calls on us to inspect and install for them!
Our CSIA Certified Chimney Technicians stick by you through every step of their Woodstove and Fireplace Insert Purchase. You get the best wood-heating products in the industry, and you get a turnkey solution to your chimney and fireplace needs, all with a family-owned business that wants to see that warmth on your face.
With the cold on the way, why wait to ensure your comfort? Contact A Cleaner Chimney Today!
What’s the difference between Regency’s Freestanding Woodstoves and Wood Inserts?
A Freestanding Woodstove doesn’t need an existing fireplace or chimney to warm your home. It’s an efficient and safe wood-burning furnace that can be installed in any room of your house, connected to a built-in exhaust system.
Read below for some examples of our most popular sellers.
- The compact Regency F1500 Small Hybrid Wood Stove keeps up to 1,200 sqft warm and toasty. It comes with Regency’s Eco Boost triple burn technology, which can keep your logs burning unattended for up to 10 hours.
- The grand-looking Regency F5200 Extra Large Hybrid Wood Stove can hold up to 90 pounds of firewood, which can keep a 3,000 sqft area cozy for over 24 hours.
Fireplace Wood Inserts are devices you install in your pre-existing chimney system, which add to the fuel efficiency and warmth distribution. Especially with Regency, a wood insert will add panache, warm comfort, and extra fire safety to your home.
Check below for a few of our favorites.
- The sleek Ci2770 Large Hybrid Wood Insert’s design adds contemporary elegance to a traditional roaring fire. Constructed to maximize heat output and burning efficiency, this wood insert can keep safely burning for over 12 hours per load.
- The inviting i2450 Medium Non-Catalytic Wood Insert comes ready to install, makes wood loading a breeze, and can keep your home warm and cozy for up to 10 hours per load.
How do Regency Woodstoves get such high efficiency and long burn times?
Do you want to know how the magic happens? Regency Hybrid Woodstoves and Hybrid Wood Inserts use their unique Eco Boost Triple Burn Technology. The wood fuel is burned 3 different ways, ensuring your home gets the most efficient heat possible from the least amount of wood.
- In the first stage, air streams beneath the firebox feed the wood directly and ignite it.
- In the second stage, the superheated smoke from the fire is funneled into a secondary chamber and burned again.
- In the third stage, the unburned gasses are forced through a catalytic combustion chamber, which results in a third burn.
All of this results in efficient use of fuel, a significantly increased amount of heat for your home, and cleaner smoke. Even non-catalytic products like the i2450 Medium Non-Catalytic Wood Insert will burn smoke-traveling wood particles, reducing creosote buildup and producing extra heat!!
Why choose Regency Wood Stoves and Fire Inserts?
Regency is the world leading brand in the wood-fire product industry. Every woodstove, fireplace, and wood insert is designed to look beautiful and outpace industry standards. They also have options to fit any square footage, home layout, or personal taste. And they almost always come with generous warranties to be sure you’re satisfied.
If you live in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, or anywhere in North Carolina and the US Southeast, contact A Cleaner Chimney today. We’re the premier supplier of Regency Fireplace Products for the area, and we can walk you through the selection and get you the best fit for your home this winter.